Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tour de Fleece'10Team Phat Fiber,Team Lantern Rouge,Team Peolton

It's finally here again, the Tour de France, where all the best cyclists will be spinning their wheels from Saturday July 3 through Sunday July 25th. Ravelry spinners will be joining them and will be spinning along with them, only we'll be using spindles & spinning wheels for our challenge.

I'm going to be spinning for Team Phat Fiber and am also on Team Lantern Rouge and Team Peloton in the TdF group. I'll be using my spindle and have been practicing with some of the beautiful fibers from the contributors from the Phat Fiber Sample Box.

Having Strata around is giving me a handicap beside the physical one this year. She's been stealing my fiber every chance she gets and I think she must be up nights finding new places to store some of my best fiber since I can't find half of it. What I do have I've posted, and if I get to spin through this it will be a miracle!

To all those joining in the Tour de Fleece, good spinning & good luck if you have a kitten as your handicap :D

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...that fiber is to DYEEEE for !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I'm hoping to get through the fiber I didn't finish and of course the goodies I've HAD to get in the meantime :D

    ReplyDelete