Saturday, May 23, 2009

Waiting....

When I was young it seemed like I was always waiting for something;
a birthday, a holiday, a party,something. And the waiting seemed
forever. I got older and time seemed to go by so quickly and before I
turned around Halloween was Christmas, my birthday, Easter two weeks later & every six weeks was a party-at my house. Once my children arrived things went even faster, for example my son was a little guy nursing yesterday and today is his 20th birthday...that just can't be right. But I guess it is since somehow my daughter is 23 and has stolen all my clothes. I'm good with all these changes, or at least I used to be, and then I got hooked on the Phat Fiber Box. Now every month I wait to see when the boxes will go online. Then It seems like forever til the day comes. I hover over this machine, practicing my refresh button, and then it's there & GONE all within a minute. Sometimes I manage to get one, and the waiting begins for it to arrive. When I don't get one, the wait begins for the next month. I like the waiting a whole lot more when I get a box. I GOT A MAY SPINNING BOX....I hate waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment