Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Finish Line - Tour de Fleece 2009

I'm over the moon excited by my participation in the TdF. Thanks for all the help I've been given by so many people, and for the fact that, even with all the hiccups with my implant etc, I learned how to spin a little. I finished the roving from CJ at eXtreme Spinning & on the last day I even spun a mini batt from Desert Garden Farms-Baby's Breath (wish the angelina showed in the pix) and one from VINES-Pansies. I'm going to learn to ply with them, spin the undyed Shetland from CJ & ply that with the new purple,green & cream yarn I made from her fiber.This was the best experience & I look forward to joining again next year!

Oh, and I also learned how to post pictures to Ravelry and how to make my pictures into mosaics. You're looking at one I made for the TdF and actually altered to put here-I can't believe it myself, so those who know me probably think I have an elf helping! I also learned how to blog & send photos from flickr. I'm just amazing myself during this TdF. It's been a very broad learning experience for me...so look out, I could get mosaic photo crazy & start posting pix of sidewalks, doorknobs...who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment