Saturday, July 25, 2009

Posting Pictures on Ravelry!!!

Thanks to the Ravelry group "A Spinners' Study" I finally learned how to post photos of my spinning & whatever else I want on any of the Ravelry sites. I am in photo heaven. I know I'll make all my fellow Ravelers & Tour de Fleece teammates nuts by forcing them to have my strange looking spun fiber pop up at them on their threads, but what the heck. I may have spinning that looks like a slug, or worm, or an anatomical part my daughter mentioned which, although totally accurate, I cannot repeat in polite company;and I am working on the assumption that all the other Ravelers I know are not in the gutter with my daughter and me. I could be wrong about this, but if I am, I expect to get comments here & not at the post site.

So, thank you Spinners' Study geniuses for finally getting me on the postings!

No comments:

Post a Comment