Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Back To Eddie

I know I blather on to everyone about all the running for charity that Eddie Izzard has done & how I'm taking my Darling Daughter to see him as part of her 24th birthday gift, and how we watch everything he's ever done, and somehow Eddie-isms just jump from our mouths at randon intervals making total sense to us but rendering entirely too many people speechless wondering what a Flag is, but here's the proof that the man actually does fabulous charity work as well as comedy....and don't be afraid to admit that you just thought I was being crazy with my Flag Ravatar & Eddie groups in Ravelry...we love him, his talent, his way of giving back to charities & now, even his feet.

And yes, of course he has a Flag....
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

A whole bunch of them....why run all over the place & not have a bunch of Flags. Any number of things could come up...
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

And he's gone to very confusing places in the name of charity...
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

He loves animals, especialy small furry ones...





He has never complained....
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic


And he has being doing all this for a worthy cause (and 43- 30 mile a day marathons deserves donations)
Sport Relief...which you can see on their shirts and can still donate a few dollars to...after all he did all the running for us...

le sigh. http://www.comicrelief.com/donate/eddie
(You can click on the photos to see more of Eddie's marathon at Twitpic)
I'm so bummed that we missed him when he was in the city for the opening of his movie Believe: The Eddie Izzard Story, but if I could have walked, I'd have been there. I can't wait til January when we see him in his show in NYC. I'm already practicing to get in shape for the trip. I've been doing stretching, and walking, and moving around with my trusty rolling walker and ankle brace, using my SCS implant and trusty remote control zapper, and am now going to have to make yet another trip to the Dr to find out why all this is still causing me pain. I must be able to sit through an entire Eddie Izzard show without screaming out in pain! After all, if he can run 43 thirty mile marathons day after day, I must be able to see him in person without setting off alarms from having my SCS on too high.

No comments:

Post a Comment